Changing out image

I’m updating this web site and pretty well figured out everything. I have one thing I can’t get changed out. I’m sure it something easy. On the home page - melbaperformingartscenter.com - I can’t get the first image changed out.

I’m unable to figure it out. Thanks for your help.

Thanks, Brad

If you’re viewing the page in the Pro Editor you just need to click on the image, then on the left side of your screen you will see options to change the image.

I started using the WP Bakery and got it accomplished. I wonder why Cornerstone doesn’t work?

Hi there,

You either created the page with the WP Bakery or Cornerstone. If you create a page with WP Bakery then you can not use Cornerstone anymore for that page and vice versa. So for your case the page was originally created with the WP Bakery.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.