Changing Menu Style (hover and space)

Hey guys,

I have some problems with my navigation. I’m using the Icon menu style. First of all I would like to present Icons next to the text. I also choose Icons in the backend but I can’t see it in the front end. Than I would like to change the hover color and the spacing between the menu Items. Is there also any why to display one menu point linke a colored button?

Thanks for your help

the URL of the site is: www.haarinstitut-weimar.de

Hi There,

To change the hover color, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>.x-active>a>span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>.current-menu-item>a>span,
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav a:hover>span {
    color: #fff;
    background: rgb(131,205,196);
}

To change the spacing between menu items, please navigate to X > Theme Options > Header > Links - Text > NAVBAR TOP LINK SPACING (PX).

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.