Changing Menu font size and removing church demo content

HI there,
I have a few questions.

1. I have installed and modified the church theme demo but I cant figure out how to change the size of the main menu font?
  2. when the page loads i have the slider revolution design the same as church. how do I get the drop down text to stay instead of dissappearing?
  3. In terms of tidying things up and removing content…apart from obviously deleting unused images from the media library and deleting pages and posts I dont use…is there anything else I should be getting rid of from a full install of church demo…i.e any unnecessary other files I should delete.?

Thanks !

Hello @tomleen,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To change the size of the main menu font, please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers > Links and change the value of the font size.

2.) You will have to edit your Slider Revolution. Click on the Text layer and in your Layer Options, disable the “Reverse IN” option.

3.) Yes, you only need to delete the Images in the Media Gallery, posts and pages related to the Church demo site.

Best Regards.

thank you :slight_smile: all good with everything except the last part. i dont seem to have the reverse in option.

Hello @tomleen,

Click on the Text layer first. If that does not help, please provide us access to your site so we can check your slider. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

thank you. i dont seem to have the option to add a secure note though!? screen shot attached of what my options are

Hey @tomleen,

I suggest that you try logging out and logging in then let see if it’s resolve the secure note option. See this image as reference.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.