Changing Menu Color

I am looking to change the color of the menu from dark to white font so it shows up better on the dark backgrounds. How do I do this? I need to change the to pages below.

http://theopendoor.church/contact/

http://theopendoor.church/what-our-members-say/

Thanks!

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can change the menu color from X > Theme Options > Header > Links Text > Navbar Links.

You can also add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to change the menu color :

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
    color: #fff;
}

In case you want to limit the changes to contact and what our members say pages, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.page-id-154 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a, .page-id-317 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
    color: #fff;
}

Thanks.

I put in the code below into X > Theme Options > CSS and it didn’t seem to change anything. Any suggestions?

.page-id-154 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a, .page-id-317 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
color: #fff;
}

Hi @brockburwell,

I could see that you menu color changes in CSS in working already.

Clear site and browser cache before checking again.

Thanks.

Thanks! You guys are seriously the best. You all basically guarantee that I will never purchase another theme ever with this kind of support. Great job!

1 Like

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.