Changing Map Hue for Google Map

I used to be able to change the color hue on the google maps, but recently when changing the color, the hue is not changing at all. Any ideas?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You need to use Classic Google Map element for the time being.

Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana,

We have been using the classic google maps - did something change or is this a temporary issue that you can’t adjust the hues any longer?
https://prnt.sc/i5lrxe

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I can confirm that the HUE option in the map element is no longer working at the moment. I already reported this to our developers and added the issue in our issue tracker to make sure that it will not be left out. Once they’ll figure it out, it will be added back and rolled out in the next release update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sounds good. Thank you.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.