Hello!
I tried the steps in the thread below, but my logo does not appear on mobile. I tried to use just the image of the logo instead of the words, and it is still not working. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Hello!
I tried the steps in the thread below, but my logo does not appear on mobile. I tried to use just the image of the logo instead of the words, and it is still not working. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! The solution you’ve tried works too, you need to refresh the page while in smaller screen. Re-sizing window won’t work in your case. However you can remove your previous customization and try a CSS solution instead by adding the following code in the Theme Options > Global CSS:
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.x-brand.img {
background: url(http://www.dekalbhealth.net/_NEWSITEBETA/file/2018/03/dcboh-mobile-logo.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display: block !important;
background-size: contain;
min-height: 150px;
}
.x-brand img {
display: none;
}
}
Let us know how this goes!
Thanks!
I tried this and it does not display the logo at all.
Is there another solution?
Hi again,
That’s happening due to the custom code you’ve added in the Customizer. Please find and remove all of your Custom CSS you’ve added first (make sure to take a backup) and then add the following code:
.x-logobar-inner {
margin: 0 !important;
}
This should get things fixed. Let us know how this goes!
Ok this works, but the code you ask me to remove is code I actually put there so that the logo on desktop is positioned correctly.
Is there anyway I can just change the CSS within the @media screen section to allow the logo on mobile to be position correctly, instead of changing it within the .x-logobar-inner css?
Hi there,
The current position of log I see on the page seems to be ok on desktop. I suggest that you update the code given and add the positioning to center it for the mobile view:
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.x-brand.img {
background: url(http://www.dekalbhealth.net/_NEWSITEBETA/file/2018/03/dcboh-mobile-logo.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display: block !important;
background-size: contain;
background-position: center center;
min-height: 150px;
}
.x-brand img {
display: none;
}
}
Thank you.
Thanks! The logo works better on mobile view.
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.