Changing header on one page

I need the colors of the menu options on my home page to behave differently than they do on the others (i.e. I need them to be white instead of black). How do I do this on the home page only?

Also, when I’m on mobile, my menu automatically closes when I press on the hamburger button, is this something in the header?

https://cconations.com

Okay so issue 1 is solved, that was just an issue with the stack I was using.

THe second issue though remains to be seen. i did inspect and i got a lot of errors dealing with jQuery, which would make sense why this was having issues.But I don’t want to mess with any of the core file, wanting to see if someone could lend a hand here?

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.show {
   display:block !important;
}

Hope that helps

It does thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.