Changing from Personify assets - Magnate to Muse etc. etc

What is the best and most efficient method to change a base layout in personify. To be clear, if assets from one preset pack such as Magnate were loaded into the site by the use of the button within the Personify module box what would be the most efficient method to ensure there are no overlapping code issue such as the custom CSS. How would a user clean out all the assets of one “preset” to another without the issues of duplicate pages and multiple colors choices, duplicate or conflicting ‘ATOMS’.
Is there a method to remove all the changes made by loading in the “assets”?

To be clear, I found myself manually deleting each page, header, component, and my entire media library manually click by click. Is this the only method, and will this clear all necessary elements. My concern is that some code lines or changes will remain in some unknown area causing problems with future site imports or asset additions.

Hello @TheSearchSherpa,

Thanks for writing in! Each of the Personify sites has its own indepedent assets. Regretfully we do not have a method to remove assets in just a single click At the moment, you’ll have to manually remove any asset that is not used in your site.

If you are going to switch from Magnate to Muse, you should rename or put an indication of all the assets first before switching.

Tip: If you do not have any modifications and would just like to switch to use Muse instead of Magnate, I would usually reset my WP installation to have a fresh install. I use WP Reset plugin by the way.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.