Hello support team,
I have tried changing the body font weight in the theme options, but nothing seems to be happening when I change around the font weight

Any suggestions on how to change the body font weight on the site?
Thanks!
Hello support team,
I have tried changing the body font weight in the theme options, but nothing seems to be happening when I change around the font weight

Any suggestions on how to change the body font weight on the site?
Thanks!
Hey @dstro003,
The font weight of your text is 300. This is set in your element’s text setting.

In the latest version of Pro though, if your text setting is set to Inherit, it not only inherits the Body font family but the font weight as well. The element’s font weight setting won’t work because the weight is not loaded in the page.


You might want to update. Please see our Changelog, Release Notes and follow our Update Guide.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.