Changing font size in The Grid

Hi there,

I am having trouble reducing the font size in the skins of The Grid.
They are really big in mobile, and so I am imagining the only way to reduce the size/line padding there is to do this in the desktop version. I have already tried different options with customiser code from the forums with no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.simplysignspreview.com/alist2

Hello,

Please, can you provide to us some screenshot about the grid that you mentioned in the question?

Hi there,

This is regarding The Grid - the plugin that comes with X theme.
On desktop the fonts are quite large, and on mobile even more so.

Desktop

https://www.simplysigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/desktop-the-grid.jpg

Mobile

https://www.simplysigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mobile-the-grid.jpg

Many thanks and any help greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

You can add a custom CSS to adjust the font size of the grid title on mobile.

First, you have to create a media query block for mobile. Mobiles usually have a maximum width of 480px. Please refer to here.

Then you can use the CSS selector .malabo .tg-item-title to target the grid title and add a custom CSS rule to set the font-size that will fit on mobile view.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

I am trying this code and it is not working, not even on desktop.
Please advise what CSS I need to use, as the X Theme customer support staff before have provided exact code so I can get it correct.

Many thanks!

.malabo .tg-item-title {
font-size: 10pt;
}

Hi there,

It should be something like this:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .malabo .tg-item-title {
        font-size: 12px;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

Many thanks for sending this through. Sadly the code has not affected the font size of The Grid. Please advise.

Hi There,

Please use the following code if you want it to affect just on mobile

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .malabo .tg-item-title {
        font-size: 12px !important;
    }
}

Please use the following code if you want to affect all the screen widths

    .malabo .tg-item-title {
        font-size: 12px !important;
    }

Hope it helps!