Changing Feature List text size in Pro Theme

Is there a way to accomplish this with CSS? I tried a snippet from X theme, though it appeared not to work.

Hey Chad,

Please give us the page where you’ve setup the Feature List element and give a screenshot of the text you’d like to change. Also, what CSS are you currently using? Usually, CSS will not work if there is a syntax error. Please paste all of your custom CSS in http://csslint.net/ to check if there are errors.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late response.
Webpage is http://chadfahlman.com/local-business/
There is only one feature list. :slight_smile:

I’ve discarded that CSS.

Hi there,

Please use this CSS:

.x-feature-box-title {
    font-size: 2em;
}

.x-feature-box-text {
    font-size: 1em;    
}

Feel free to change the values of the font size in the code.

1 Like

Great stuff! I’ll be reusing that one often.

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.