Changing Domain

Hi,
I made a new WordPress site for my domain. While creating this WP site I used a different domain name for example “123domain.at”.
I nearly finished my website, so I would like to change it to the actual domain to “myactualdomain.at” for example.
Can I just update the “location” in my account to change the domains? Or is there anything else I need to do, so the page I created won’t get lost when changing domain names etc.?

I found this topic I need license cleared which is a bit similar to mine but I have different theme (pro not X if that makes any difference and I don’t know what an “appex account” is. Maybe some things also changed since that topic is from 2018).

Thank you so much!

Hi @qimiqch,

Thanks for reaching out.
I would suggest you go through the following article on How to Migrate your site, here you can find all the steps you required to migrate your site into the new domain.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you so much for the fast reply! I will do that once my website is finished.

Have a nice day!

Hi @qimiqch,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.