Changing data directly from the database

Hi,

I have almost 100 pages that I need to modify. The only quick option is to change it directly from the database. After making the change, when we go back and edit the page with Cornerstone, the changes are not reflected on the Cornerstone Edit View. However, it is reflected on the front end.

How do I make sure that the changes I made directly on the database is also reflected on Cornerstone?

Hey,

Ensure that you cleared your cache after theses changes because the old dates might be saved in the cache.

What cache? Wordpress cache?

I am not using any wordpress caching plugin, I’ve cleared my browser cache. Still didn’t fix the issue. Cornerstone editor is still not showing the changes I made through the database directly.

Hi there,

Wordpress stores many data as serialize data as well as Cornerstone. If you want to change something in database, then please use Better Search Replace plugin instead of doing it manually.

Let us know how it goes.