Changing Content above Navbar

I’m using the Demo, “Church” as the foundation for a website for a client. When you first load the site, it has the Slider Revolution that says, “Welcome to kingdom church”. I understand how to change that specific slider but I cannot find how the slider is actually added to the page. I looked in the xtheme source code, custom css, custom js in Appearence => Customize and I’m not sure how it was added. Could someone point to where that html was added in the X Theme? Thanks.

(Note: the only reason I’m using this theme is that my client requires an image above the Navbar.)

The slider is an element that can be added in the editing session if the plugin has been enabled.

Learn how to size the element

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.