Changing colurs to the entire site in one place

Hi,

I would like to change the background colour everywhere on my site to the same colour. I have managed it for navbar, background colour by adding css seen in other forum posts. Is there some css I can use in global sense so that I dont have to go in to every page individually and change. Also I have noticed that when i change in cornerstone for example the background colour of a heading will still be default white. Example see here http://sumbasunsetsurf.com/WESURFBALI/

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Head over to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Layout & Design area and then check the Background Options to change it globally.

Hope that helps.

Hi There,

yes I had already done that thank you. The issue is it did not change the colour everywhere. Can
you please have a look at the link I provided and let me know how to change the parts that are still
white?
thanks

Hello @tomleen,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change background color:

div#top {
    background-color: #f0f0f0;
}

footer.x-colophon.top {
    background-color: #f0f0f0;
}

footer.x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: #f0f0f0;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

worked perfectly thanks so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.