Changing column size

https://rpo.dk/forside/

Want to change column size of columns…

ROW 1
I want column 1 (1/4) to be 130% in width size… so 30% more than the existing :smiley:
I want column 2 (2/4) to be 110% in width size…so 10% more than the existing :smiley:
I want column 4 (1/4) to be the rest of the width of what’s left…

At the moment I use this custom CSS:

.x-columnize.columnize-1 {
-webkit-column-gap: 2%;
-moz-column-gap: 2%;
column-gap: 2%;
}

.x-column.x-1-2 {
width: 68.93617% !important;
}
.x-column.x-1-3 {
width: 31.91489%;
}
.x-column.x-1-4 {
width: 23.404252%;
}
.x-column.x-1-5{
width: 18.297868%;
}

.x-column {
float: left;
margin-right: 0%;
}

.SidebarWidgetArea{
width: 100%;
}

.x-header-landmark {
display: none;
}

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please provide us a mock-up design of your column (how do you want it to be divided) and put a unique CLASS to each of your columns. So we can target it easily with custom CSS.

Cheers!