Changing colours

Hi there,

I have almost finished designing my site on cornerstone. When the site is on a mobile the menu tabs dissappear into the hamburger menu tab. At the moment it is white but is there somewhere I can add something to make is red to stand out more.

Also, within the footer I have a link to terms & conditions as well as text. I need to make the whole of it white. Is there a code for this and where would that go as well.

my website is new.creation360ltd.com

Thank You

Hi there,

I could see that you’re able to change the color of the footer text.

As for the menu icon, please try this CSS:

.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    color: hsl(0,92%,49%);
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade,

really helped :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Shamil. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.