Changing colors on individual elements

I’ve created a page that I’d like to change the colors of two INDIVIDUAL elements.

Here’s the page: https://goodbyebutterflies.com/prelaunch-2018/

What I want to change is the color of the linked text that reads “Click here to find out how bad YOUR stage fright really is after watching the video.” I want to use a different color than the global one I have set for linked text.

The other element is the background color of the button that reads, “Take Me to the Download.” Again, I want to use a different color than the global one I have set for buttons.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.el13 .x-text a {
    color: #e22626;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks, Thai. I tried it but nothing. I even added !important but nothing. Also, how about the “Take Me to the Download” button?

Thanks!

Hi there,

What you can try doing is to add a class to the <a> link text then add a CSS code to change the color.

For example:

<a class="blue" href="http://google.com" style="outline: none;">Click here to find out how bad YOUR stage fright really is after watching the video.</a>

Then the CSS code would be:

a.blue {
    color: blue;
}

Hope this helps.

That worked great. Thanks! Now, if I could just get some help on the button color I asked in my original question, I’d be all set.

Hi there,

You can do the same to the buttons.

If you click on the customize option of the button element, you will find some more options including the class field.

You can add a class to the button element then create a CSS for it. For example the class name you have added to the button is gray then the CSS should be:

.gray {
    color: #efefef !important;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.