Changing color of woocommerce coupon code

Hello, I need some assistance with a client website:
https://aztecproducts.com/your-cart/

On the cart page, the coupon code text is not matching the setting we created. We want the text of the coupon code to be white. The code is showing up in a dark color that is hard to read.

Please let me know how we can change that color.

Hello @gallagherBD,

Thanks for writing to us.

To change the coupon text color, I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code to global CSS.

.woocommerce .cart .actions .coupon input::placeholder {
  color: #ffffff;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Added the CSS and it is still showing up dark.

Hi @gallagherBD,

I have added the CSS code in my local environment and found it is working on the Cart page as shown in the given screenshot.

If still does not work, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: The given URL is not accessible, and showing a restricted access issue. I would suggest you remove any IP restriction temporarily and let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.