Changing color of image hovers

Hi X!

Im trying to change the hover color of image links. I can’t seem to get the proper css targetting, could I get some help for this?

The page in question is http://cruzrojasaltillo.org/capacitaciones/
and im trying to change the hover color to rgb(235, 30, 37)

How would I go about targetting all the images that are links in this page?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your site is under construction mode. Regretfully we cannot check the url. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can make a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hi, added the secure note! Thanks

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.page-id-9 a.x-img-link:before {
    content: '';
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
}
.page-id-9 a.x-img-link:hover:before {
    background-color: rgba(235, 30, 37, 0.5);
}