Changing Body Font issues?

Hi, I have been trying to change the body font on my website, from JOSEFIN SANS (GOOGLE) to JOSEFIN SLAB (GOOGLE)…when I’m in customiser mode it looks to have changed and subsequently changed the font, however when viewed on my PC or Mac devices its not changed at all?

It has been suggested that it may be a caching issue, could you please either take a look or advise me how best to rectify it?

Kind Regards

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This may just be a caching problem. This is how I view your page: http://prntscr.com/g7goqx

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again. If you have installed caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache, please clear the plugin cache as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

Many thanks I cleared the cache and all seems to be in order now, once again thank you for your help.

You’re welcome.