Changing background + Main menu items all activated

Although I have set the background pattern in the customizer, the background of my website remains white. How can I solve this?

I made a one page website, so the main menu items are referred to a section on the page. Consequence, all the main menu items are now marked as active. How can I solve this?

My website: http://www.thoekskekeerbergen.be/

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-container.main:before {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Please edit your home page and enable the One Page Navigation option(select the menu):

Hi,

I have set the ‘one page navigation’ as you suggested, yet the issue remains. What can we do now?

Hi,

You need to change all your menu links to just ids.

eg. Change this http://www.thoekskekeerbergen.be/#over-ons to just #over-ons

Hope that helps

Hi Paul,

this helps. However, I have also 3 separate pages for fotogalleries. When I visit those pages, then again this menu doesn’t work anymore. For now, I have switched of the header. Any idea how I can hold on to the header and still have the main menu work properly for the fotogallery pages?

Hi There,

One Page Menu is only for one specific page. Do not assign this menu as your Primary Menu (http://prntscr.com/gmwhrm)

Now create a new menu and assign this as the Primary Menu, this would be the menu of your other pages. And since this is not an one page menu, you can put an absolute link (e.g. http://www.thoekskekeerbergen.be/#over-ons) on it.

Cheers!

Ok Thanks, works fine!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!