Changing backgound colors, duplicate content from header to footer

Hi there,

coming back to my x -theme, Integrity 3:

  • In all main fields: the background color is black which I would like to change to white - how can I do this in the header behind the logo and also in the main fields I can reach with the Inspector? (without changing from Integrity to another theme)
  • Once I populated my menu in the header with all topics and subtitles how can I duplicate this easily to the footer at the bottom?
    Log in details are the same.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Falk

Hi @falco,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us your URL so we could check your setup first.

Thanks.

Here it is Nico,

Can you also please give me an idea what I shall change by using WP and what by using Cornerstone? I still get confused by these 2 options.

Many thanks,
Falco

Hi There,

Right now you are using Integrity Dark, so you need to go to > X > Theme Options > Integrity > and select the LIGHT color scheme instead.

Regarding your menu you can assign the same menu you have created on your header as your footer menu at Appereance > Menus > Manage Locations ( http://lifetransformingcoaching.co.za/wp-admin/nav-menus.php?action=locations )

Hope it helps!

Many thanks Joao.
Kind regards,
Falk

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.