Changes won't save!

I can’t save changes made, sometimes I manage to do some edits but then many things get stuck and it wont finish the saving process.

I run Cloadflare with my website and have added the following page rules in as seen in attached image:
http://imgur.com/26jIUa3

I’ve also recorded it so you can see what happens: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiVIllX4k

I had this problem for a long time and I’ve gave you my hosting log in’s before and now int out last mail conversation I got a mail that I should post it on the forum. Getting on my nerves now as my projects is on hold because of this issue…

Hi there,

Would you please kindly deactivate the Cloudflare completely and also clear cache and deactivate all your cache and performance plugins and check the case?

As the theme is minifying the assets itself, the other 3rd party plugins or services should not do so.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for reply!

I have tried this, I also run the exactly same set up on my other site and there all works just fine with x theme+cloadflare.

Hi there,

Do your hosting has security or firewall that blocks specific request? I tried it too and I can confirm that it won’t save and it returns 403 message.

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4 POST https://www.sympativa.se/cornerstone-endpoint 403 ()

Which means forbidden, and may be blocked by your host’s security. Does it have mod_security? If yes, please disable it too. You may also contact your hosting provider and see if you can get information about this 403 response.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.