Changes To Site Won't Show

I have been trying to figure this out for over a week and it is becoming a nightmare…

None of the changes I make as an admin seem to be reflected on the site.

I use Cloudflare for DNS and caching.

I have contacted Cloudflare about this issue, but they say it isn’t Cloudflare causing the issue.

I have tried the following with no luck:

• Removed the WP Cache plugin that was used on my site and tried W3 Total Cache.
  • Removed all the cache files from the cache folder in path: public_html/wp-contents/cache
  • In Cloudflare I tried:
    • custom URL purge
    • purging everything
    • pausing Cloudflare
    • enabled development mode for the site to disable the cache and show all the changes instantly. This did not work. the changes didn’t reflect

None of these things that I tried worked.

I have included images of my site, http://soundshockaudio.com/of what the homepage should look like and what it looks like now.

However the changes are reflected for the admin which is so weird.

It almost seems like there are 2 different websites, 1 version is while you’re logged in and the other version is while you’re logged out. They don’t seem to mirror the changes. You can see this when you log in as an admin and then log out.

This is an urgent matter that has been having a serious effect on my business for over a week now.

I talked with themeco support over a week ago and I was advised to create a staging site. For some reason my website or server or something is messed up and I can’t get any of the website cloning plugins to work.

I just need someone to take a look at my website and to help me out here.

Thanks

Hello @dstro003,

Thanks for writing in! I cannot check your site because it is showing a database error.

Please contact your hosting provider at the moment and get back to us when the site is back online.

Best Regards.

Sorry about that. I was having more issues with my site…

The site is now back online.

If you could help me out here that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @dstro003,

I have checked your website by logging into the WordPress admin dashboard and found that the page is showing the correct output logged in. It seems that the issue is related to the Server Level Cache, I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to purge all the server-level cache.
If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. CSS/JS Customization
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I was able to solve this issue. Thank you all for the help.

You can close this topic.

Hey @dstro003,

We’re glad that you already figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.