Hi,
I would like to change 2 things on my blog overview:
- The space between the elements
- The “…” thats left from the “read more” Button.
I tried it via CSS but i dont find the right code.
Could you help me? 
URL: tillpera.de/blog/
Hi,
I would like to change 2 things on my blog overview:
I tried it via CSS but i dont find the right code.
Could you help me? 
URL: tillpera.de/blog/
Hi,
Thanks for writing in!
Theme Options > CSS
.x-iso-container>.hentry {
padding: 0 5px !important;
}
Change 5px to adjust.
functions.php filefunction x_excerpt_string( $more ) {
$stack = x_get_stack();
if ( $stack == 'integrity' ) {
return ' ... <div><a href="' . get_permalink() . '" class="more-link">' . __( 'Read More', '__x__' ) . '</a></div>';
} else if ( $stack == 'renew' ) {
return ' <a href="' . get_permalink() . '" class="more-link">' . __( 'Read More', '__x__' ) . '</a>';
} else if ( $stack == 'icon' ) {
return ' ...';
} else if ( $stack == 'ethos' ) {
return ' ...';
}
}
add_filter( 'excerpt_more', 'x_excerpt_string' );
Thank you!
That did the trick 
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.