Changes to Background Image in Customizer not showing up in Preview or when Published

Hello,

I’m embarassed to ask this, but I’ve been trying to update the background image in the Customizer > Layout & Design area and even if I publish the changes, nothing happens in Preview or on the site. I’ve tried clearing my cache, using different browsers to view, etc. I’m using the icon stack, and the dimensions of my image are 1500 x 1000, a little off from the 1500 x 750 image requirements, but not too bad.

I just went through the version compatibility checklist from another support post. X theme & plugins are up to date. I cleared the style cache.

I am not using a CDN and I also tried resetting my htaccess file.

Any help is so very appreciated!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Make sure to set your Site Layout as Boxed, so that your background image will be visible on your site as well.

Hope that helps.

Oh goodness. That was it. Thank you!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.