Changes made to header don’t show up on mobile

Hello
I have recenlty created a sticky header. The changes appear on my laptop but not on my mobile.
The template i used to create the header is adventure ten.
I cleared all the cache from my browser and from wordpress but the changes still don’t show on mobile.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your website. it seems that there is no sticky header at your site. Your header is working fine at our end in mobile device

Please share the exact page URL, where the issue exists so that we can help you properly.

Thanks

Hello

Sorry i expressed myself wrong. Its about the sticky top bar, which shows in the mobile but the drop down menu that i changed on my laptop doesnt appear on the mobile.
It stays the same like in the template with home, blog and contact.
On my laptop it shows home, contact, betting tutorials and football betting tips and predictions

Thanks

http://bettingmojo.com/

Hi Stefan.

To better help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi

I created a secure note in the original post.

Thanks

Hello Stefan

This is what we are seeing in smaller screens.

See the secure note.

What should we expect to see on a smaller screen? Be aware that you have removed the image logo element in the bar settings.

Best Regards.

Hello,

In the mobile version the changes i made…puting my categories don’t appear.
Home blog and contact are the template version.
I edited on my laptop and put home, contact, betting tutorials and football betting tips and predictions.
The changes show on my laptop but not on mobile.
Thanks

Hi Stefan,

The reason why the mobile menu is not showing correctly because you set the mobile menu as (Sample Split #2):

the mobile menu should be set to Primary Menu:

The mobile menu is now working correctly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi

It works perfectly now.

Thank you

Have a nice weekend

we’re glad it worked.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.