Hi,
I’ve made some changes to the footer on my website.
The poblem is that the changes only show up when I’m logged in to the backend. If I log out and visit the site I see the old version.
Any idea what might be the problem?
Hi,
I’ve made some changes to the footer on my website.
The poblem is that the changes only show up when I’m logged in to the backend. If I log out and visit the site I see the old version.
Any idea what might be the problem?
Hi There,
It might be the cache issue.
Did you try to purge all the cache and check again?
If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
I’ve tried purging the cache, but still doesn’t work. Posted a secure note with login details. Thanks!
Hey There,
The given login credentials is not working for us. Please double check this.
Meanwhile, please deactivate WP Fastest Cache plugin and test your site again.
Please let us know how it goes.
Sorry, I updated the note, it should work now. However, deactivating cache plugin seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the advice!
Glad to know things are in order now, @CloseCore. If you haven’t had a chance to do so, definitely check out our Update Guide (currently linked in the notice at the top of the site), which goes through some of the most common troubleshooting issues when updating your themes and plugins and what to do to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.