Changes in Header Editor are not refreshed on live site

Hi everyone, I’m really turning mad with this problem, I made changes on the background color of a dropdown menu in the header editor and those changes can’t be reflected on live site, I saved the changes, delete de Cache on Server, delete cache on client side and the changes are not reflected, What I’m doing wrong?

Hi @aibanez,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the site and found that you are using WP Super Cache. I would suggest you purge all the cache. To clear cache you need to visit Settings » WP Super Cache page and click on Delete Cache button.
if it doesn’t work, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @aibanez,

When I inspect the element I can see that the submenu background was set to black color the same as your screenshot but it is not the submenu because the need to be changed is the submenu anchor elements. To do that, please add this code in your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

.e1596-5 .sub-menu .x-anchor {
  background-color: #000000 !important;
}
.e1596-5 .sub-menu .x-anchor:hover {
      background-color: rgb(24,188,156) !important;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.