Changes backend not reflected front end

Hi there! I have an issue with changes in the backend not being reflected in. I have NO CACHING and i see other changes as expected.

I am using the new elements in cornerstone, to create a headline. Within the headline, i want certain words to have a different color. So in the text box for the HEADLINE element i have entered the text:

These word are a different color 8x then these words

The rgb(255,173,51) is orange. However, I only see the text in red

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Point the specific section so we can take a closer look

All the best!

Never mind… I fixed it. I made a stupid CSS mistake

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!