Changes are not reflecting on page

Hi,

Can you provide us more information on what changes are you making that is not reflecting on the page.

For the mean time, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I can see you are trying to have different rows for different screen widths, please check link below.

Thanks

We copied site and I am able to edit and changed the text of all other sections except these ones.

Hello @itsthehype,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case, please share some login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

It is very common to need to share sensitive information with our staff such as login or FTP information. In order to keep this private, be sure to use the Secure Note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

Thanks.

Please have a look. Its home page.

Hi @itsthehype,

All the changes have been saved successfully in the content builder but still NOT displaying in the frontend:

Could you please contact to your hosting provider to completely turn off the caching system to check the issue persists or NOT?

If it still doesn’t help, I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X or Pro updates in the staging area, do the customization and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/, https://maintainn.com/2015/02/how-to-create-a-staging-site-for-wordpress/

After that, please provide us with URL/User/Pass of your staging site using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

we contacted our hosting provider to completely turn off the caching system. But its not working.

and it is our staging site.

it doesn’t matter really because it’s the same software on the same host
so all that would do is move it from one folder to another to go from staging to live

Hi @itsthehype,

The changes made are actually reflecting on the page, it just confusing because when you edit the page in Content Builder it’s showing your Laptop ROW

But when you view your page in the Front end you’ll get your Desktop ROW.

Try to zoom out your browser to 80% so you’ll see your Desktop ROW in Content Builder.

Please keep in mind that you have multiple ROWs on some of your sections, make sure to edit those ROWs on their respective screen sizes preview.

Thanks,

Thanks now I am able to see changes on all the small screen but still not on my laptop.

Hi @itsthehype,

What screen size is your laptop? I don’t get that issue on my end, all of those ROWs of yours shows up on there respective screen sizes.

Since there are no changes in the content of those ROWs, I advise that you have only 2 ROWs instead of 5, to avoid confusion and to save time from editing content of 5 ROWS.

Basically, you want to merge the ROWs named Desktop, Laptop, Tablet to one ROW, and the Mobile and Contact SM also in one ROW. You can easily do it by deleting the Laptop, Tablet, and Contact SM ROW, and reconfigure the Desktop ROW to hide on S and XS screens. Then the Mobile ROW to hide on XL, L, and M screens.

Thanks,

there is same problem in section 1 as well.

whatever changes you made that I can see on my laptop but can’t see on cornerstone

What’s your laptop screen resolution so we could have an idea what you’re seeing. If you’re not sure what you’re screen size is, please go to http://supportally.com/ and copy the Screen Size info.

Also provide us with a screenshot of what you’re seeing in the front-end that you don’t see in Cornerstone.

Thanks.

my screen size is 1440 x 900

Look section 1 and 5

Thanks. The problem has been resolved :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for help.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.