Change word spacing on woo commerce cart icon in navbar

Hello,
I need some help editing the word spacing for the woo commerce cart icon in the navbar. Right now the cart icon does not show and the total and item quantity are squished together such that it shows up as $20.002 Items

Hi there,

As I do not have access to your website I can not check the live code to be able to suggest a correct CSS code. I checked your website and it is under construction.

The default theme out of the box should not have a problem. You can check the case here:

http://demo.theme.co/shop-integrity/

That might be caused by a setting in X > Launch > Options > Typography or another CSS code.

Anyway, we need to have access to your website to follow yo the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.