Since the most recent update with X Theme, the width of one of my pricing tables has changed. Previously, the pricing table took up the entire column and was roughly 1/3 of the entire page. Now it’s skinny and long. What happened and how can I fix it? The URL is https://www.elcorsolutions.com/bookkeeping-fees/
Hello there,
To rectify this issue, may you apply the following custom CSS within your child theme’s style.css or in the customizer directly (Customizer --> Custom --> CSS):
.x-pricing-table.three-columns .x-pricing-column {
width: 100%;
}
I hope this helps.
Thanks! That seemed to work for the pricing table in question. However, it did change all of my other pricing tables as well (the ones I had next to each other are now stacked on top of one another). How can I target a specific pricing table?
Hello,
Thank you for keeping us updated.
To alter this just for the one pricing table, if you remove the CSS I provided you with then open the Cornerstone editor and click on the pricing table element in question (please ensure you have the column selected rather than the entire table). In the style field enter width: 100% !important;
Alternatively, if you do not use the Cornerstone editor and just use our shortcodes, if you could find the [cs_pricing_table_column] and add to this by adding the following within the shortcode style="width: 100%;"
This should fix everything up for you
I hope this helps
Thanks for the help! Very much appreciated!
No worries 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.