Hello!
I’ve my web with the web main icon. I want to change the main icon for another icon, only when the user navigate to two specific pages in my web. Is it possible?
Thanks in advance
King regards
Hello!
I’ve my web with the web main icon. I want to change the main icon for another icon, only when the user navigate to two specific pages in my web. Is it possible?
Thanks in advance
King regards
Hi there,
By web icon, do you mean the site logo?
Please provide the URL of your site so that we can check it.
Thank you.
Yes, my web logo.
This is mi url: http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas and the web log it’s ok.
I’ll found a solution to do when a user navigate to http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas/dona-gata/ and to http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas/tarifas-dona-gata/ , the web logo will be another logo. But only in this urls.
Regards
Hi,
To change it on those page, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS
/* change logo in dona gata */
.page-id-6720 .x-brand img {
display:none;
}
.page-id-6720 .x-brand {
background:url(mynewlogo.jpg) top center no-repeat;
display:inline-block;
width:80px;
height:80px
}
/* change logo in tarifas dona gata */
.page-id-7599 .x-brand img {
display:none;
}
.page-id-7599 .x-brand {
background:url(mynewlogo.jpg) top center no-repeat;
display:inline-block;
width:80px;
height:80px
}
Change mynewlogo.jpg with the url of your new image, then change the height and width accordingly.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.