Change the Social Media border

I’m using the Adventure Ten template and adding the Social Media icons. The social media icon has a Round Border. Is there a way I can remove the border or make the round border transparent?
I attached the screenshot.

Hey Grace,

I’m sorry but I don’t see a border in that screenshot. Are you referring to the white round fill? The white part is the Social element’s background. It has a big border radius which makes it round. You can see those if you edit each of the Social element. For more details about the Social element, please read the documentation at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-social/10241

To make it easy to replicate the setup to the rest of the Social elements, remember that you can set an Element Preset using the Template Manager.

Hope that helps.

Yes, I’m referring to the White Round fill. I will check the documentation and let you know if I have a further question.

Hi Grace,

The documentation that @christian_y sent should help. If you haven’t done so yet, to speed up finding the answer, focus your attention on the Background field discussed under Setup. That’s the answer to your question.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.