Change the size of the drop-down language menu

Hi
I just started working on my theme, and one of the things I am having issues with is the drop-down menu for the languages (my site is multilanguage). The flag icon that is showed in the menu is okay, but as soon as I click on it to select another language, there is a big black space on the right side of each flag. I would like to get rid of that, but how do I do that?

My site is: https://kalastadir.com/
Thanks in advance
Rakel

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS

    .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li.wpml-ls-item > .sub-menu {
     min-width: 0 !important;   
    }

But if you wish to have same spacing in the parent menu, then add this one

    .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li.wpml-ls-item > .sub-menu {
     min-width: 100% !important;   
    }

Thanks!

Thank you that worked perfectly!

You’re welcome.