Change the order of info on a post - CPT

Hi there,

i´m trying to understand how the content appear… and how can i change it.
i made a custom post type and it´s ok… (using child theme) but i´d like to change the order of how info are displayed.
As i can see this part of the code brings the content:

<?php the_content(); ?>

from the VIEWS/GLOBAL/_CONTENT-THE-CONTENT.PHP
I´m using the plugin wpdownloadmanager and would like to change the order of the content:

How can i do that?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The the_content() is just function that outputs the content of the editor, hence, if you wish to change its order, then manually edit your content in the editor, and change their orders.

The question is, is it really using the_content() or is it a page template from your plugin. I like to check it but it looks like it requires logging in. Please provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there,

i was checking and the part that goes above, the table, is from the plugin and the part below, that i want to change the order, is from the text editor.
The template for the plugin content is the file wpdm-all-downloads.php that now it is in the x-child>download-manager folder but i´m not sure if it´s where i can change the order of the content…

thanks

Hi There,

Please check in first on the plugin developer and ask how it was implemented or added on the content. The plugin content can either be added as hook or by templates. I don’t see any tables when I check the content of the page here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQDeoIFoc. On Appearance > Editor too, I don’t see wpdm-all-downloads.php files in there. It is best to check in with the developer as they know how it was outputted on the page better.