Change text with switch

Hey there,

I’d like to change text in my pricing table with a switch. I saw it on your homepage (https://theme.co/one) and would like to know how I can achieve this in the pro theme. Please give me a hint.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
Denis

Hi Denis,

Thank you for writing in, you can achieve that with a Tabs element.

The idea is not only to change couple of text in a panel but to have a panel for each tab.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

So I have to do this with global blocks? Ok I get that, but what if I want to add an additional switch besides theone from the tabs element?

Hello @ZerotoOneaerial,

You can use the Tabs element and add tab items. You can have more that two tab items which will give you the same amount of tab panels. And then create a global block for each respective tab panel to display. You have mentioned that you want to add additional switch, what should it do? Does it have a different action other than displaying a tab panel?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

its pretty simple, I’am designing a pricing table.

the overarching switch is for selecting the membership. Yearly vs. monthly. this is easily done with tabs.
the additional switch is for selecting wether one is a student or not. this additional switch will then display the reduced price in the yearly tab.

Hi @ZerotoOneaerial,

Thanks for clarifying. However, that would require further customization since the tab element does not have that built-in functionality or any of the available element.

As that falls into customization, we cannot provide further assistance since it goes beyond the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.