Change text size, format on post page

Hello,

I would like to change the size of the body and title text on my post pages (example: https://noahswanson.com/black-unlined-notebook/). I would also like to eliminate italicize on the body text. And I am trying to figure out how to remove the “page icon” to the right of the post title.

Thanks for your help.

Hey @NoahSwanson,

Thanks for writing in!

You can change the font styling for your body and headings in X > Theme Options > Typography > Headings and X > Theme Options > Typography > Body and Content.

You can also disable the Post title icons in X > Theme Options > Icon.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

1 Like

This worked perfectly! Thanks so much for your help.

You’re most welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

Hi Ruenel / Staff,

X > Theme Options > Typography > Headings and X > Theme Options > Typography > Body and Content .

I do get to Typography, but can’t find the next menu options :frowning:

Please help. Thanks! I want to left align the titles and take the blog post icon away from my site. HTTP://finnern.com

Thanks, Mark.

Hello Mark,

The setting options you were looking for should be after the “Enable Font Manager”. If in case it does not display in your site, we highly recommend that you create a separate thread along with your login credentials in a secure note so that we can check your site settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.