Somehow, somewhere, my portfolio items acquired the text “Event Lighting Portfolio” at the top of every portfolio item.
I cannot for the life of me figure out where that is set, and want to change it to “Real Events Portfolio”
Somehow, somewhere, my portfolio items acquired the text “Event Lighting Portfolio” at the top of every portfolio item.
I cannot for the life of me figure out where that is set, and want to change it to “Real Events Portfolio”
Hello @aaronabramson,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change title text in portfolio page:
jQuery ( function( $ ) {
$('.x-portfolio-template-default .h-landmark span').text("Real Events Portfolio");
} );
Thanks.
Thank you, however it currently says “Event Lighting Portfolio”, so the “event lighting” portion is being set somewhere.
Any idea where that is being set?
I would rather not use a jquery patch to change the text that has already been set/changed elsewhere.
Hello There,
Your issue is coming from this page:
Please edit this page and change the page title.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.