Change Styling Of Specific Convert Plug Widget

Hello support team,

I would like to change the line spacing of this specific modal form on this page

How would I do this?

Thanks for the help!

Hi @dstro003,

Thanks for writing in.

Add this in your Theme options > Global CSS

.page-id-7172 .cp-modal-body {
          line-height: 18px;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply, but this does not seem to be changing the form.

Also, I would like to know if there is any way to change the specific form, not just the form on a certain page.

I have this modal form on many different pages and don’t want to have to insert all the different page numbers as this could be quite time consuming and constantly need updating.

So is there a modal specifc code that I could use?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

body  .cp-modal-body {
          line-height: 18px !important;
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the code Paul,

Will this code effect every single modal form that I create?

I would like to just effect the one modal form titled On Tutorial Pages

Hi there,

The code my colleague gave will affect all modals and not only the Tutorial modals.

You will need to add a CSS code like this one:

.cp_id_b73dc .cp-description {
    line-height: 10px !important;
}

You can always go to the ConvertPlus Modal Design tab and click on Advanced settings to see which class you need to use:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.