Change standard Ethos layout

Hi there,

I use the standard Ethos layout which has a post slider at the top and below that on the left side the posts with a nice filter and on the right side the widget bar.
My question is: how can I replicate this standard layout in Cornerstone?
I tried to rebuild this really nice filter and the post view in “The Grid” but well, it’s just not the same and I would like to be able to filter ALL posts and not just the ones that were preloaded. Plus the layout with one post stacked on top of each other pleases me way more than the usual layouts that these plugins offer.
So what code or what element would I have to use to replicate all that?

Also: is there a possibility to get the slider to be fullwidth?

P.S.: I want to rebuild it since I want a real home page with the possibility to change a few things and not just only the standard layout that I can’t modify in Cornerstone.

Thanks in advance,
Andi

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no exact such module in cornerstone to replicate the ethos design. You can use revolution slider module for the post slider and Classic recent post module for the post but to make it look like Ethos design you have to do customization.
This is something a customization request which is out of our theme support scope, but if you wants to do that yourself please search for a cornerstone add-on which offer this type of feature and use it.

If you can’t do it yourself, we encourage you to search a freelance developer in the X Users Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/xthemeusers/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.