Hi there,
Do you know how I can change the color of the two lines surrounding the classic social sharing element and the ‘share this post’ words?
Thank you,
EW
Hi there,
Do you know how I can change the color of the two lines surrounding the classic social sharing element and the ‘share this post’ words?
Thank you,
EW
Hello @riugn557,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to change line and social icon text color:
.x-entry-share {border-color: #000;}
.x-entry-share p {color: #000;}
Thanks.
Hi Prasant,
That’s great, thank you.
Also, do you know how I can:
Thank you,
EW
Hello There,
1.) To change the icon color, you may add this:
.x-entry-share .x-share {
color: #000;
}
2.) To change the transparency for each of the element separately, instead of using hex color code, you may use rgba (red, blue, green, alpha)
.x-entry-share {
border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}
.x-entry-share p {
color: rgba(0,0,0,0.85);
}
.x-entry-share .x-share {
color: rgba(0,0,0,0.15);
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.