CHange Size of "Read more"

Hey there,

is there a way to change the size of the read more text that links to my single blog posts? this is a screen from my home/blog page which displays all my articles. I would like the text to have a different font and it should be thinner and smaller.

TIA

Hi there,

Please try this:

.more-link {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Not working. I inserted the Code in Theme Options CSS.

I checked your site but I don’t see any content on the blog page anymore so I can’t check the code.

content is on discoverthewildblog.com not on /blog.

Hello @joziguy,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Please try out following code instead to increase font size of read more link:

.more-link {
    font-size: 18px !important;
}

Thanks.

Yes, that worked! Thanks!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.