Change single sidebar widget background color

Hi there,

I have 3 sidebar widgets and one of the I want to change the background color so it kind of jumps out.

The widget id is “text-4” so I tried adding background-color: green but nothing happend
I know text-4 is ok because if I change color to green the text turns green. It’s just the bg color that won’t work, also by adding !important at the end.
Any ideas?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Try changing the following code in your Child Theme’s style.css file:

#text-4 {
  background: green !important;
  padding: 10px;
}

If this doesn’t work then please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks!

it works - many thanks for your super fast help.
I just couldn’t find it :smiley:

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.