https://demos.wolfthemes.com/protheme/shop/shop-classic-boxed/
I want my shop page layout same as above.
currently layout comes as https://aausdev.wpengine.com/shop/
Kindly Give the quick fix.
https://demos.wolfthemes.com/protheme/shop/shop-classic-boxed/
I want my shop page layout same as above.
currently layout comes as https://aausdev.wpengine.com/shop/
Kindly Give the quick fix.
Hi,
Thanks for writing in!
A quick fix would be to change stack.
I can see you are using ethos stack but the closest you can get to the sample site is by using renew stack.
Renew Shop Demo - http://demo.theme.co/shop-renew/
Other stacks Shop Demo
Ethos - http://demo.theme.co/shop-ethos/
Icon - http://demo.theme.co/shop-icon/
Integrity - http://demo.theme.co/shop-integrity/
Thanks
apart from that fix is theere any other way??
Of course engage a web-developer or edit the woocommerce templates and do some CSS by yourself, cause that is not part of the support I bet 
Hi,
Yes, it could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.