Hi!
I want to change the search icon in the navigation to a search box like this: http://imgur.com/a/JyB3x
How can I do that?
This is the site: https://www.kettner-edelmetalle.de/blog/
Thank you for your help!
Hi!
I want to change the search icon in the navigation to a search box like this: http://imgur.com/a/JyB3x
How can I do that?
This is the site: https://www.kettner-edelmetalle.de/blog/
Thank you for your help!
Hi There,
From your setup, it seems not recommended anymore. The top part seems crowded already. It will not fit and will make your navigation go down. Actually, it goes down already. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjFoUlsG0. You may go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Header > NAVBAR TOP LINK SPACING (PX): Reduce the value to avoid this. Other option is to reduce number links from the menu.
If you insists, it can be achieve using customization but it would be outside of the scope of our support. Although I can point you to the functions that handles that part. It is x_navbar_search_navigation_item() function on this file: \wp-content\themes\x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\functions\ navbar.php. Feel free to copy that function on your child theme functions.php file and customize it.
Another option though, when using Pro theme header builder, there’s also a search element that is exactly like that. See our knowledge based for for more information.