Change Primary Particle Position on Integrity Stack Default Menu

I would like to switch the primary particle position of the default menu on the Integrity stack from “above” to “below”. I can find no control for this so assume that it must be done via Custom CSS; please can you let me know the correct code to achieve this? Thank you.

Hello @mgoodw,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully there is no option for that at the moment but you can achieve it by using custom CSS code under Theme Options—>CSS.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: 0 10px 0px -6px #ffeb3b;
}

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case if you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

That worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Hi @mgoodw,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.