Change post title size only (per screen size)

I’m looking to change the post title size, only on that post page. I don’t want to change it for the blog roll or category page.

This is what I am using but having trouble with the breakpoints AND it changes the masonry blog list:

@media screen and ( max-width: 979px ) {
.blog .entry-title, .single-post .entry-title {
font-size: 220% !important;
}
}

Hello @clefler,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you want to change post title font size for specific post/page, you can do that by prefixing page id in CSS code. Here is the tutorial that you can refer to learn more:

https://www.bellinghamwp.com/wordpress-css/wordpress-customize-the-css-for-specific-pages-or-posts/

Can you please elaborate the problem you are facing with viewports?

Thanks.

Looks like using the excerpt feature in the default wordpress post will still provide content through to RSS.

RSS is important to my site, I have a work around but it raises a few questions.

It’s not “typical” to design a post using cornerstone since its a more frequent thing. However, with the new template manager coming out it may get easier?..you have to get a plugin to “copy” posts…

Anyway, if I stick with the wordpress editor then how can I ensure my text matches the rest of the posts WITHOUT globally changing the body?

Hi @clefler,

You can use page/block template layouts to duplicate post or pages.

From that, you can replicate posts so that you can easily modify the posts with the same attributes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.